- Responsive Design: Works and looks great on phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, TVs and more.
- New Look: Simple yet powerful interface.
- Feels Like an App: Thanks to some new technologies, Easy Notecards feels less like a website and more like an app.
- Touch Friendly: Use your touchscreen to interact with Easy Notecards. Swipe to cycle through cards and quiz questions. Drag and drop cards in the matching game.
- Site Wide Search: Search from any page. Search results for Notecards, Books and Members are now combined into one page.
- Group By Book, Chapter or None: When viewing your locker you can now group notecard sets by book, chapter or none. In the past they were always grouped by chapter. You also have the option to remove grouping when viewing a book.
- Card Display Remembered: Easy Notecards now remembers if you like to have the front or back of the card displayed first or both sides at once.
- Go to a Specific Card: When viewing notecards click the progress counter (e.g. "1/33") to enter the card number to go to.
Two quick notes:
- You can continue to use the old design by clicking the "Switch to the classic version" link located at the bottom of the home page.
- Most, but not all pages have been converted yet. We are working hard to get all pages converted ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
We hope you enjoy using the new Easy Notecards! Please use our contact form for any questions or comments.
Good Luck This Semester!